All our partners bring a unique insight and skill set which is harnessed by our experienced team to provide extensive support for all schools on their continuous improvement journey.
The collective strength gained through partnership enables the development of a strong curriculum which demonstrates ambition, challenge, breadth and opportunity. These are the common features of ‘Valley’ schools together with the developing the ‘character’ of pupils.
Areas of support include:
- Securing an excellent curriculum
- High quality teaching and learning, and
- Positive outcomes and destinations/ transitions for all pupils in partnership schools
Our School improvement offer includes:
- Practising school based staff working alongside colleagues: modelling best practice, supporting, mentoring, filling vacancies and working collaboratively to build capacity for the future.
- Pooling expertise of high performing leaders, practitioners, support staff and business and facilities managers
- Curriculum development support
- Access to Leaders and Specialist Leaders in Education (LLE and SLE)
- Link Head Teachers and Governors who can support school improvement needs
- Behaviour management systems support and alternative provision
For more information, explore our website or contact Liz Cresswell (Director) on 01484 406390 for an informal conversation.